What Ed Tech Designs can do for you
Ed Tech Designs provides customized technical training to set up iPads and other devices at your school. Below are some of the services we can provide.
Support for using Apple Inc. Products
- • Apple Conﬁgurator: Beginning start-up and Managing of iPads, basic restrictions proﬁles, app management
- • iTunes/Apple ID management and update into Conﬁgurator
- • In depth understandings with Apple applications: Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, iPhoto, and iTunes
- • Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP): How to begin managing purchased apps
- • Apple Care Warranties for broken iPads: Managing broken iPads under warranty
- • Apple TV's: Management Set up, Settings and Apple ID link
- • Apple ID's for students: Managing and working with parents using institutional or personal "scenario" deployment plan.
Other Areas of Support
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP): Discussing and managing your school's AUP so they are able to hold students, teachers and parents accountable for the device and the actions on the device.
Mobile Device Management (MDM): Airwatch, Lightspeed, Meraki, and Mac Mini Apple MDM server setup.
Student Workﬂow: Creation and deployment of Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and/or Schoology.
Initial set up for Chrome Books
Help with Schoology
Help with SmartBoards
Help managing Follett eBooks and subscriptions (Raz-Kids, Spelling City, etc.)